Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer School

So, I thought that things would get less hectic and crazy once my finals were over. It didn't happen. I attended a couple of friends' and relatives' graduations and then it has been back to school! One great thing about summer classes is that some of them are short. I had my first midterm last week in an economics class that I am taking.

It is funny how when we are kids we associate summer school with the kids failing classes, and now most of the adults that I talk to think that I am "smart" for taking summer school.

I don't know how smart it was, but I like to think about it this way: I would much rather be a little busy than super bored all summer. The best way to manage it is to get your homework finished during the week, so I have the weekends to enjoy summer.

Forgive me for the lack of flow of this last post, but I am trying to get used to writing them again. There is something about summer that makes doing anything more difficult for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment