Friday, February 5, 2010

Deep

Last time I blogged, I was talking about a "creative piece" that I had to write for my writing class, and I thought that was out of my comfort zone. Who would have known that almost every class this semester has basically thrown me overboard...there was always a life preserver near by if I needed it.
In an entrepreneurship class my teacher has been sending us on all kinds of adventures. He puts us in groups, gives us a task and 30 minutes. What we come up with is up to us. It is so much better than listening to a boring lecture for three hours!
I feel like now that I am out of all of the introductory classes, everything, even the stuff that I don't particularly like, is much more interesting. Plus, I have found that some of the professors, while still demanding, are more engaged. Maybe it is the smaller classes. Who knows? Anywho--it makes for a much more exciting school schedule.
Oh yes, and I did finish my "creative piece." It actually went quite well. I am revising it right now...the hardest part! I learned so much about my classmates as we went through all of the essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment